Monday, September 14, 2009

A year..

It's been over a year now since I've been around in the Omega Institute. I've seen many things. I've become a messenger for an otherworldly spirit or god however you look at it named Raven, and eventually a valkyrie. I've helped lead in times of dread when all our leaders fell to the four horsemen. I was overtaken by something left in their aftermath calling itself the Devourer killing and injuring many even friends. We faced Cthulhu and lived, We beat the Baron Samedi at his own game and halted a swarm of zombies from destroying the world. We've traveled to other times, and other realities. And all I was before was a dhampir girl trying to make it in this world. Now I see it's much bigger than I ever imagined, and from my power.. I've even shaped a dream into existence. A special place for someone very dear to me.

What am I?

All this time, I still don't truly know. Maybe the cosmos will tell me.

No comments: