Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Ether

There's so much mugginess in the city. I've been studying a lot lately. What else could be out there beyond the border of our world. Seems the ether surrounds us. I believe that's what I felt in the city. The suffocating dread. I think it's the tainted ether on the border of our world within the city. The veil is so thin.
The objects I thought were simply a manifested dream seem ethereal. The hazy substance between worlds. Does that mean dream is the basis of all creation? I really don't know. All this seems new to me, but I feel like I'm guided in a certain direction. Whatever is close to our world may itself be within the ether. I should be careful. I need to find out more. I think I'm a little obsessive now because of the frightening dreams and not having a weapon I can hide in the lab with. I just keep myself preoccupied. I'm just so restless because I'm dreading the next message or vision. I can't control when I have them. I feel powerless in a way. I don't want to show the others how scared I really am.

2 comments:

Apocalypse Equipped said...

you should ask about the mirror some time .. . .

Joah Menjou said...

Joah sits in her room holding a carved stone box in her hand. She lifts the lid and ponders the sliver of zombie reaper soul contained within, wondering what sort of creature is Faye'Li that she could reach into a dying reaper and pull this out....