Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Studies

I've made Scholar within the Institute in a short amount of time. Now I have more responsibilities to take care of, but I'm glad to help however I can. The others have been kind to me and the least I can do is set a good example. I've been studying the occult ever since the library opened up the lab to me. Strange how a place itself can be alive. The dreamlands. I've been trying to discover another way into them as well. Grr has his mirror. Grumpy can do it whenever. I think I'm better at magic than alchemy and potions, but I've not has as much experience as Joah. Still I haven't been able to get back into them except when I'm asleep. Though my childhood ability to copy things has resurfaced slightly and is has been really interesting in my experiments. I haven't been able to go into dreams, but I've accidentally manifested a few smaller dreamlike items. They don't last very long so I don't know how useful it'll be.

1 comment:

Joah Menjou said...

... laughs at the name "Grumpy" ...