Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Within..

Deep within, possessed by the dark entity that's been called the Devourer, unconscious thoughts lingering in the mind if Faye'Li. Whispers to those sensitive enough to hear the psychic impressions left by the trauma in the dark..

The screaming.. howling.. how can it never stop? Is it the wind of this cold void.. I can see nothing here.. Not unless it's out of the darkness.. I can see what it does. Watching myself within myself.. I'm trapped in this darkness.. I scream and scream.. but I can't hear my own voice.. There's so much blood.. I can't stop it.. I'm covered in blood.. so much.. Please run.. run away.. No! No not again! It grips tighter.. laughing keeping me in it's grasp.. I can hardly breath.. I can't stop.. It feeds.. it's killed.. but but.. why does it.. the blood.. I don't want it.. but it knows.. it.. no.. I don't want the blood.. I crave it.. no it's wrong.. No.. no no.. Please no... You can't do this.. Not him.. Denny! Did it really happen..? When was it.. how long ago.. it seems like hours and minutes ago.. the rage.. I felt so cold.. the screams from everywhere.. it makes me want this.. to crave it.. I don't want it.. please... please stop it.. so much blood.. so much blood.. so much blood... Ahhh!.. it hurts.. I feel like it's tearing at me.. but.. but.. it starts over and over.. why.. is this.. what is this? Make it end.. I can't I can't.. please.. Noooo!!! No.. stop.. stop...

No comments: