Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Journal 4/28/09

I've been irrational now trying to cope with all the things that have happened, but I wanted to help those I could. The Alpha Institute created by the separation of our house never felt like home to me. I can only imagine what kind of friendship Kryss had with Nareth who always seemed to struggle with her own humanity. Though before I could truly find an understanding for being there, Alpha was disbanded and most of us found our way back to Omega with a bittersweet joy. Our family came back together, yet some wouldn't be returning. Who knows what fate ever became of Dana, a part of Nareth that existed as a separate persona. The soul of someone slain by her years ago. Though by some strange understanding, Dryl has taken Nareth's soul into the spiritlands where she constructs a new body for her. Will she be a child or a an adult? Will she remember us? We'll know soon enough. Some strange threads of fate seem to bind us all in ways. Dryl and I both carry children by unnatural means. I struggle each day knowing in mind that I can't terminate this no matter the risk to my own self. No matter how many seizures I have. I'll fight to the bitter end knowing I've done all I could, because I'll do what I can.

I regret, I have no idea what to feel. Will I feel? The child just feels like another burden placed on me.. but maybe when she's born I'll know. I don't know what to do. I do know that whatever happens, Grr and Omega will be there as well as our family. So I can try and rest easy.

No comments: